Migrating to Canada is the talk of the town. People from various countries in the world go to Canada on permanent basis every year. Permanent residence is the allowance by Canadian government to work, live and settle with their families. CWC is the best and an eminent Canada PR consultant in Chandigarh. We are providing our services from over a decade in various countries such as India, Dubai and Canada. If you want to be emigrant to Canada contact the CWC as we have the maximum success rate.
Permanent residence to Canada:
There is number of programs by applying you will get the permanent residence to Canada:
1. Express Entry Program
2. Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
3. Business Immigration Program
4. Family class Immigration
5. Experience class Immigration
Express entry is an online system which is used to manage Canadian permanent residence applications under three federal economic immigration programs.
- Federal Skilled worker: if you are a skilled worker with foreign experience you can apply under this program.
- Federal Skilled Trades: This Program is eligible for skilled workers based on being qualified in a skilled trade.
- Canadian Experience Class: if you are a skilled worker having Canadian experience you can apply under this program to get permanent residence.
Provincial Nominee Program:
PNP program offers great opportunities for the ones who want to settle in the particular Canadian provinces and territories. If any province or territory entails a profile like yours, they can select your profile for nomination and send you an invitation letter to apply for a PR. If you meet the requirements you will receive a nomination from the province. You can apply for permanent residency visa after you receive the nomination form.
Some of the popular PNP programs are:
- Ontario (OINP)
- British Columbia (BCPNP)
- Alberta (AINP)
- Manitoba (MPNP)
- Saskatchewan (SINP)
- Prince Edward Island (PEI PNP)
- Nova Scotia (NSNP)
- New Brunswick (NBPNP)
- Newfoundland & Labrador (NLPNP)
- Northwest Territories (NWTNP)
- Yukon (YNP)
Eligibility to apply for Permanent residence by PNP program
If you received the required points for a PR visa under the Express Entry pool, you can choose the Provincial Nominee Program. There are two ways to use the PNP program to get your PR visa.
- If any province or territory needs a profile like yours, they can select your profile for nomination and send you an invitation letter to apply for a permanent residence.
- If you cherish to settle in a specific Canadian province, you can directly apply to that province.
- If you meet the requirements you will receive a nomination from the province. You can apply for permanent residency visa after you receive the nomination form.
Business Immigration Program:
There are options available for the investors or businesspersons to get the permanent residence in Canada. They can do by starting a business and creating employment, by investing in the Canadian economy or by immigrating as a self-employed person in cultural or athletic activities, or as a farmer. There are three different categories of business immigration:
1. Start-up Visa
2. Self Employed
3. Immigrant Investors
Family class Immigration:
If you are the spouse or the dependent family person of a permanent resident or citizen in Canada, then family class immigration is best option for you. This is the easiest method to get permanent residency as it does not require any higher qualification and experience. Permanent residents of Canada are eligible to sponsor the following persons:
- Conjugal partner
- Common in law partner
- Dependent or adopted child
Experience class Immigration:
Canadian Experience Class program is to help foreign workers or students who have temporary resident visa in Canada and want to become permanent residents. It considers their educational qualification or work experience and their contribution to Canadian society or economy for granting Permanent residence status.
You can apply for this visa if you have studied or worked in Canada and meet the minimum requirements. The other important eligibility requirements are:
- 1year of experience either full-time or part-time in the past three years.
- Have work experience with proper authorization.
- Applicant must have plans to live in a province outside Quebec.
- Candidate must meet the language proficiency requirements.
Settlement in Canada will not only make you opulent it provides the respect and status in society. Getting permanent settlement in Canada is not like a piece of cake. You need a professional immigration consultant to get the PR visa to Canada. CWC is the leading immigration expert in Permanent residency. We are the best Canada PR consultant in Chandigarh. We have team of experts who will guide you with each and every detail that you must know. If you have the dream to be permanent resident in Canada must visit our office or contact us.