There is not any doubt in this thing that in these times people in very large number are willing to move to other countries such as Canada, Australia, America, USA, UK, and New Zealand, etc. So many people get successful in moving to their desired country. The people who get successful in moving to their desired country must have moved in a legal way because it is the most important thing if you are going to move to the abroad. If you have moved in an illegal way then you have to pay very heavily for this. Moving in an illegal way is a crime and if you are migrating in an illegal way then you are a culprit in the eyes of law and you have to pay a heavy penalty for this crime. There are some other legal issues that arise such as the refusal of a visa etc. for avoiding these types of legal problems you need an immigration lawyer who helps you with legal tasks and takes precautions so that not any type of legal issue arises. CWC Canada Solutions has the best Immigration Lawyers in Dubai. We are a certified one and we are members of ICCRC also. We have the best immigration lawyers who provide the best legal advice and also help you with legal tasks.
Who is an Immigration Lawyer?
An Immigration lawyer is the one who handles all the legal matters regarding immigration. He or she explains and provides legal advice on the migration, citizenship, and issues of business immigration, political safety, and on the processes through which people may safe and secure travel, work or student visas.
In other words, we can say that an Immigration Lawyer is responsible for representing the people which are not born in that foreign country but are trying to maintain a permanent residence in the specific country. An Immigration law is quite complex so if you are trying to become a permanent resident of the country then it is good to hire or consult with an immigration lawyer. In the case of arrest or deportment, you must consult or take the help of an immigration lawyer for handling this kind of immigration issues.
An Immigration Lawyer can help to:
• Prepare paperwork of the immigration for a person who is going to migrate and speaks English as a second language.
• An Immigration lawyer is the one who represents the immigrant in court.
• An Immigration Lawyer is the one who only has a right to speak on the behalf of his or her client or immigrant.
• He or she is the one who helps in filing the essential paperwork for avoiding detention.
• An Immigration Lawyer is responsible for defending an immigrant in the case of arrest and detainment as well as An Immigration Lawyer also helps the immigrant in stopping that person from being deported.
• An Immigration Lawyer is the one who is responsible for defending an immigrant who is incarcerated by an Immigration Customs Enforcement (ICE).
Services provided by an Immigration Lawyer:
An Immigration Lawyer provides legal help and advice on the various types of issues related to immigration or non-immigration such as work permits, tourist visas, medical visas, business visas, etc for the one who is migrating to Canada or other countries from their own home country. He or she provides so many legal services to his or her client. These are as follows:
• He or she helps clients in the process of documentation
• He or she is responsible for preparing and submitting the complete documents to the concerned authorities.
• An Immigration Lawyer also helps clients in filling the application form and OIC cards
• An Immigration Lawyer helps in renewals the visa, conversion of visa status, and registration with Foreigner Regional Registration Offices/ Foreigner Registration Office (FRRO/FRO), etc.
• An Immigration Lawyer is responsible for keeping the client informed regarding any update in the regulation of immigration
• An Immigration Lawyer provides all the knowledge of the alternative visa options which are available for the client
• An Immigration Lawyer is the one who handles all the issues related to the refusal of visa and also filling of appeals against the refusal of visa
• He or she helps in the issues of naturalization and immigration sponsorship which is based on family or employee
• He or she helps in the other issues or matters such as permanent residency permits, tourist visa application, dependants, and exchange visitors, etc.
So if your visa gets refused or you are going to be deported from the country and some other legal issues you need the help of an experienced and best Immigration Lawyer. CWC Canada Solutions has the best Immigration Lawyers in Dubai. Our immigration lawyers help you with all the legal issues. So if you want any legal advice then come to us and get help and advice from the best immigration lawyers.