Every year a lot of people move to Canada. The persons who, move to Canada want to be permanent residents over there. For becoming a permanent resident of Canada you must have to meet the eligibility criteria which are needed for obtaining permanent residency. You can obtain permanent residency via express entry. In the procedure of obtaining permanent residency over there, you receive points by the express entry. After adding all the points for distinct categories the decision is taken that PR is given to you or not. You can calculate your express entry points by utilizing the CWC’s Express Entry Points Calculator. It assists you in calculating the express entry points you obtain.
What is the Express Entry?
The government of Canada started a new electronic immigration system that provides express entry to Canada for eligible and qualified immigrants. The new express entry program handles applications for permanent residence and for the immigrants too who can fill jobs where there is a lack of presented skilled workers. In other words, express entry is the one that gives or offers permanent resident to the persons who meet the needed eligibility which is measured for obtaining permanent resident.
How Express Entry Works?
1. Candidates fill express entry form online
2. The government of Canada will call successful candidates
3. And permanent residency will be served within 6 months
Express entry processing time:
The processing time of express entry for your application inerrable on the situation. You should utilize a qualified immigration professional to petition for Express Entry can speed up the entire processing time for your application by avoiding any flaws or missing documents. If you avoid flaws or missing documents then your application will be processed soon.
Receiving an ITA (Invitation to Apply):
After filling out an express entry form for being able in an express entry pool, foreigners will wait to get an ITA. The one who applies via PNP or Express entry will have a maximum CRC score and those who obtain a higher CRC score than the published one will retrieve an invitation. For getting the status of a permanent resident, one has retrieved an ITA, there are 60 days period within these days you must appeal and submit all the needed documents.
Express Entry Points for determining a CRC Score:
With the help of express entry, the comprehensive ranking system ranks eligible candidates for immigration to Canada. The points are rewarded within the following categories:
• Education level
• Official Language proficiency
• Second Official Language
• Work experience in Canada
• Age: the maximum points to be given or provided to a candidate is 100 points with a spouse or common-law partner or 110 points without a spouse or common-law partner. For obtaining the maximum number of points in each category, you should come in the age bracket of 20-29 years old. The maximum points that can be given for age factor to those who are under 17 years, or over 45 years. The number of points awarded alters across the age spectrum, for the ages of 17 and 45.
• Education Level: the maximum number of points to be obtained for your education level is 150 points, which applies to university-level guidance at the doctoral level, and without a spouse or common-law partner, the candidate would be rewarded 140.
• Official Language Proficiency: Language skill is categorized into four subcategories: reading, writing, talking, and listening. The maximum number of scores to be given to a candidate is 32 or 34 with a spouse or without a spouse respectively. When all the subcategories add up, the maximum number of points given to a candidate is 128 and 136 with a spouse or without a spouse respectively.
• Second Official Language: for second official language proficiency the further categories are the same. The maximum points to be obtained are 22/24. For each category, the candidate will be given 6 points.
• Work Experience of Canada: the maximum points for Canadian work experience to be awarded are 70 with a spouse or common-law partner and 80 without a spouse or common-law partner. The work experience for Canada for five years or more years is a must.
Less than a year: 0 points
1 year: 40 points
2 year: 53 points
3 year: 64 points
4 year: 72 points
5 years or more: 80 points
As we all know, everyone is eager to move to Canada. After migrating, they eager to become permanent residents over there. For getting the status of permanent resident over there you must meet the eligibility criteria. If you are qualified to fill the form and submit it to the express entry then express entry gives points to candidates and points are based on distinct factors. You can calculate your express entry points by utilizing the CWC’s Express Entry Points Calculator. We assist you in getting accurate information about the points a candidate gets for becoming a permanent resident of Canada.