Every year many people migrate to Canada. the persons who, migrate to Canada want to be permanent residents over there. For becoming a permanent resident of Canada you must have met the eligibility criteria which is required for getting the permanent residency. You can get permanent residency through express entry. In the process of getting permanent residency over there, you get points awarded by the express entry. After adding all the points for different categories the decision is taken that PR is given to you or not. You can calculate your express entry points by using the CWC’s express entry points calculator. It helps you in calculating the express entry points you get.
What is the Express Entry?
The government of Canada began a new electronic immigration system that offers express entry to Canada for skilled and qualified immigrants. The new express entry program wi manage applications for permanent residence and also for the immigrants who can fill jobs where there is a lack of available skilled workers. In other words, express entry is the one that provides permanent resident to the persons who meet with the required eligibility which is determined for getting permanent resident.
How Express Entry Works?
1. Prospective candidates fill out an online express entry form
2. The government of Canada will invite successful candidates
3. and permanent residency will be processed within 6 months
express entry processing time:
the processing time of express entry for your application depends on the situation. You should use a qualified immigration professional to apply for Express Entry can speed up the overall processing time for your application by avoiding any mistakes or missing documents. If you avoid mistakes or missing documents then your application will be processed soon.
Receiving an ITA (Invitation to Apply):
After successfully filling out an express entry form for being eligible in an express entry pool, foreigners will wait to receive an ITA. The one who applies through PNP or Express entry will have a maximum CRC score and those who get a higher CRC score than the published one will receive an invitation. For becoming a permanent resident, one has received an ITA, there is 60 days period within these days you must apply and submit all the required documents.
How an express entry points calculated to determine a CRC Score?
Through express entry, the comprehensive ranking system ranks eligible candidates for immigration to Canada. the points are given within the following categories:
• Education level
• Official Language proficiency
• Second Official Language
• Work experience in Canada
• Age: the maximum score to be awarded to an individual is 100 points (with a spouse or common-law partner) when it comes to age, or 110 points (without a spouse or common-law partner). For achieving the maximum number of points in each category, you should be in the age bracket of 20-29 years old. The maximum points that can be awarded for age to those who are under 17 years, or over 45. The number of points awarded changes across the age spectrum, for the ages of 17 and 45.
• Education Level: the maximum number of points to be awarded for your education level is 150 points, which applies to a university-level recommendation at the doctoral level, and without a spouse or common-law partner (with, you would be awarded 140.
• Official Language Proficiency: Language ability is divided into four subcategories: reading, writing, talking, and listening. The maximum number of scores to be awarded is 32 or 34 with a spouse or without a spouse respectively. When all the subcategories are added, the maximum number of points awarded to an individual is 128 and 136 with a spouse or without a spouse respectively.
• Second Official Language: for second official language proficiency the subcategories are the same. The maximum number of points to be awarded is 22/24. For each category, you will be awarded 6 points.
• Work Experience of Canada: the maximum points for Canadian work experience to be awarded is 70 ( with a spouse or common-law partner) and 80 (without a spouse or common-law partner). The work experience for Canada is a must for five years or more.
Less than a year: 0 points
1 year: 40 points
2 year: 53 points
3 year: 64 points
4 year: 72 points
5 years or more: 80 points
As we all know, everyone is willing to move to Canada. after moving, they want to become a permanent resident over there. For becoming a permanent resident over there you must meet the eligibility criteria there. If you are eligible to fill the form and submit to the express entry then express entry awarded you points based on different factors. You can calculate your express entry points by using the CWC’s express entry points calculator. We help you in getting accurate information about the points you get for becoming a permanent resident of Canada.