As you all know everyone is willing to move to a developed country like Canada. People move to many other developed countries like the USA, UK, Australia, America, New Zealand, etc. but people in these times really very willing to move to Canada. More and more people relocate to Canada every year. Canada is a developed country and the standard of living in Canada is very high. The living standard and environment are the major things that attract people to Canada. the people who move to Canada successfully and live over there for a long time wants to become a permanent resident of Canada. A person who meets the eligibility criteria of Canada which are set by the government of Canada for getting permanent residence in Canada. for becoming a permanent resident of Canada people apply for it then Permanent Residence (PR) Assessment is allotted or rewarded to them which is based on different types of factors like age, education, etc. the sum-up of assessment of all the factors decide that permanent residency is given to you or not. CWC Canada Solutions is the one who clears all your doubts regarding the Canada Permanent Residency (PR) Assessment and also helps you in getting more points.
What is the Canada Permanent Residency (PR)?
Permanent Residency (PR) is a position of residency which is given to an individual who is not a citizen of Canada but gets the right to stay over there on the basis of a Permanent Resident (PR). It a permanent period of staying over there. A person who has this status of staying is called a permanent resident of Canada. in other words, you can say that a person who is living in Canada for a long time and fulfill the required eligibility criteria which are essential for becoming a permanent resident of Canada get position of permanent resident in Canada. if you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you are eligible for applying permanent resident of Canada. then assessment of points is awarded to you on the basis of some different types of factors like age, education, etc. after this, the assessment of all factors is added and a total of assessment decide the status of permanent residency is given to you or not.
Canada Permanent Residency (PR) Assessment:
Different assessment of points is given to an individual candidate for the many different types of factors. The assessment is given to the following factors. These are:
• Education Qualification
• Official Language Proficiency
• Second Official Language
• Work Experience in Canada
- Age: the maximum assessment or points is 100 which is given to the individual candidate if he or she is with a spouse or common-law partner. It is 110 if you are without a spouse or common-law partner. You must be in the age bracket of 20-29 years old if you want to get the maximum number of points. The one who is under 27 or over 45 years old gets the maximum points.
- Education Qualification: maximum of 150 points are awarded to the candidates for the education. It is 140 points if one is without a spouse or common-law partner
- Official Language Proficiency: the ability of language is divided in other categories such as reading, writing, talking, and listening. If you are with a spouse or common-law partner then you are awarded 32 points. It is 34 points if you are without a spouse or common-law partner. The total of all these categories and the maximum points which are provided is 128 if you are with a spouse or common-law partner and it is 136 if you are without a spouse or common-law partner.
- Second official language: the categories are the same. The maximum points given to each candidate is 22 or 24. There are 6 points are given to each subcategory.
- Work Experience in Canada: if you are doing any job in Canada then you get another point for your work experience. It is 70 points if you are with a spouse or common-law partner and it is 80 points if you are without a spouse or common-law partner. the experience must be 5 or more than 5 years.
Less than a year: 0 points
• 1 year: 40 points
• 2 year: 53 points
• 3 year: 64 points
• 4 year: 72 points
• 5 years or more: 80 points
As you know assessment is given to all your factors for the permanent resident status. Many people are not aware of the assessment process. CWC Canada Solutions is the one who clears all your doubts regarding the Canada Permanent Residency (PR) Assessment and also helps you in getting more points. We are certified and the most experienced one. we help every client in every possible way and stand with an individual client in every step. Come to us to get the proper information and be successful in becoming a permanent resident of Canada.