The trend of migrating to Canada is ameliorating by leaps and bounds. As the life is like a bed of roses in Canada, folks like to migrate to Canada on study and work basis and settle there after sometime. The Canadian government welcomes the immigrants who are skilled in a particular trade and have some experience. CWC is the leading Canada work permit consultants in Banglore. We are veteran and an over the board immigration consultant delivering our services from over a decade in India, Canada and Dubai.
Work permit: the allowance by Canadian government to work and stay in Canada is work permit. There are two types of work permit:
- Open work permit
- Employer specific work permit
Open work permit: the allowance to workers to work anywhere in Canada except the business who are not completing the business standards for example who are engaged in the sex trade such as strip clubs, erotic massage parlors or escorts services is open work permit. In order to apply it you will not require a positive Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), it is non job specifies work permit. It is a lucrative option for the students and spouses of professionals to engage in employment.
You can apply for open work permit under the following conditions:
- Permanent residence who have applied to an office in Canada.
- Dependent family member of some permanent resident and citizen of Canada.
- Spouse or family member of any student or worker in Canada.
- An international student graduated from a recognized institute and eligible for the post graduate work permit program.
- Have an employer specific work permit and are being abused or at a risk of being abused in relation to your job in Canada.
- Refugees, refugee claimants, protected persons and their family members
- Some temporary residents or
- Some young workers participating in the special program.
Employer Specific Work Permit: it is also called as closed work permit and is often subject to a job offer by a Canadian employer supported by a positive Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) which proves that for the job that is offered there is no Canadian citizen or permanent resident available to do. This program allows a foreign worker to work for a specific employer for a specific period of time. This type of work permit will include the name of the employer you can work for, time duration and location of work if applicable.
You can apply for Employer Specific work permit under the following conditions:
- Give a proof that you will move out of Canada after the expiry of your work permit.
- Proof of documents stating that you are financially stable to support you and your family during the stay.
- Police clearance certificate.
- You must not work for the organization that are not completing the business standards such as who are working in the sex trade such as strip clubs, erotic dance, erotic massage parlors and escort services.
- Proof of medical examination.
These visas or work permit comes under the TFWP program (Temporary Foreign Worker Program). There are four types of workers in this program:
- Highly skilled workers program
- Low skilled/unskilled workers program
- Seasonal Agricultural workers program
- Caregivers’ program
Documents required applying for the Open work permit to Canada:
- A valid passport.
- Two recent passport sized photographs.
- Educational qualification certificate.
- Documents of professional qualification and work experience.
- Documents stating that who have enough financial resources to cover their expenses during their stay in Canada
- Medical examination should be done from the registered hospitals.
- Application fee.
If applying from outside Canada: depending on the country and region you are residing you are eligible to apply for work permit through visa office from outside Canada. CWC will guide you with all the procedure, documentation and fee.
If applying from inside Canada: eligibility criteria to apply from inside Canada:
- Spouse or conjugal partner of permanent resident or a have a valid student or work permits.
- Eligible for post graduate work permit if studied at any Canadian educational institute.
- You can apply for bridging open work permit. If you have applied for permanent residence and waiting for the decision.
- You have asked for a refugee status inside Canada and are waiting for a final decision, or when you have been granted the status of a convention refugee or a protected person.
Canada is the most developed and successful country in the world. The dwellers of the country are enjoying high standards of living and comfortable lifestyles. Migrating to Canada on work basis will not only provide you respect in society and it will make you opulent in future. Getting a work visa to Canada is not as easy as abc, you need a visa consultant for all the documentation and visa procedure. CWC is the best Canada work permit consultants in Banglore. We are legend in providing Canada work visa. To get the detailed information contact us.