Citizenship Eligibility Calculator
Have you been permanent resident,and phisically been in Canada for at least 3 of the last 5 years?
Have you lived in Canada with temporary resident or protected person status within the last 5 years?
Have you been a permanent resident and physically been in Canada for at least 2 of the last 5 years?
In the last 5 years, have you been outside of Canada for more than a total of 730 days?
Have Canadian officials advised you to leave Canada, or that you have unfulfilled conditions related to you PR status?
Do any of the following apply to you:
- I am serving a term of imprisonment, on parole or on probation in Canada
- I am serving a sentence outside Canada
- I am charged with, on trial for, or involved in an appeal for an offence under the Citizenship Act, or an indictable offence in Canada
- I am charged with, on trial for, or involved in an appeal for an offence committed outside Canada that is determined to be equivalent to an indictable offence in Canada
- I am being investigated for, am charged with, on trial for, involved in an appeal for or have been convicted of a war crime or a crime against humanity
- I have had a citizenship application refused for misrepresentation in the past five years
- I have had my Canadian citizenship revoked (taken away) because of fraud in the past ten years
- I have been convicted of an indictable offence in Canada or an offence under the Citizenship Act in the last 4 years
- I have been convicted outside Canada of an offence that is determined to be equivalent to an indictable offence in Canada in the last 4 years, even a pardon or other amnesty was granted for the offence
- While a permanent resident, I have been convicted of terrorism, high treason, treason, or spying offences
- While a permanent resident,I served as a member of an armed force of a country or organized armed group and that country or group engaged in armed conflict with Canada
Which of these language options is correct for you?
I am between 18 and 54 and I have proof that I have knowledge of English or French
I am between 18 and 54 and I have supporting documentation from a medical practitioner authorized to practice in Canada that I have a disorder, disability, or condition that is cognitive, psychiatric, or physiological
I am between 18 and 54 and I do NOT have proof that I have knowledge of English or French
I am deaf and have documentation of an audiogram and an attestation issued by a Canadian audiologist
In the past 5 years, have you been required to file your personal income taxes under the Income Tax Act of Canada?
Did you file your personal income taxes, if you were required to do so in the past 5 years?
You probably meet the requirements for the Grant of Canadian citizenship
It appears that you may not meet one or more of the requirements to become a Canadian citizen
CWC Immigration Solutions Inc. makes no claims as to the accuracy, completeness and timeliness for any particular purpose any results produced by any of our calculators, converter tools,every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy.
CWC Immigration Solutions Inc brings over 15 years of experience serving prospective Canadian immigrants with ethical, timely and competent representation for immigration and resettlement. With branches in Canada, UAE & India, our global immigration experts have helped over 1000’s of families, professionals and students successfully immigrate to Canada.