How to get permanent residence through skilled express entry?

Masses from all over the world cherish to go to Canada on the basis of study, work and settle. This country has the bed of roses lifestyle. People in this country are living high on hog that is alluring the masses to come and settle here. CWC is a leading immigration consultant which is providing the best counseling in permanent residence through express entry. We are a legend and over the board immigration consultant. We are delivering our services in an ethical way.

Skilled immigrants program Express entry:

Receiving your visa under express entry will provide you the permanent residence. After receiving permanent residence, you will be able to study, work and live anywhere in the country. Express entry is a point based visa application. These points can depend on various factors.

  • Language ability
  • Education
  • Experience
  • Age
  • Employment arranged in Canada
  • Adaptability

Minimum requirements:

Language ability: To prove your language levels you must take an approved language test. To measure your English or French levels, we use:

  • Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) for English
  • Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadien (NCLC) for French
  • get a minimum score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in all  four abilities
  • Enter the test results in your Express Entry pool.

Your language tests are valid for two years after the date of the announcement of test result. On the day you apply for permanent residence, your scores must be valid.

Education: If you went to school in Canada, you must have a certificate of diploma or degree from a Canadian:

  • Secondary school or
  • post-secondary school

If you have foreign education, you must have:

An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an approved agency showing that your foreign education is equivalent to a completed certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian:

  • secondary school or
  • post-secondary school

Experience: Skilled work experience means that you have work experience under this National Occupational Classifications (NOC):

  1. Managerial jobs (type0)
  2. Professional jobs (type A)
  3. Technical jobs (type B)

You must show that you have worked in an organization and performed the duties which are shown in the lead statement of occupational description in NOC.

Your skilled work experience must be:

  • in the same type of job having the same NOC for the job you want to use for your immigration application (called your primary occupation)
  • your work experience is within the past 10 years
  • Paid work experience is countable. If you are doing anything voluntarily for which you are not getting paid will not consider.
  • You have at least 1 year of continuous work or 1560 hours total (30 hours per week)

Part-time work experience

you can do work more than or less than 15 hours per week as long as it adds up to 1560 hours for part-time work.

They don’t count any hours you work more than 30 hours per week.

Student work experience

Work experience you gained while pursuing studying may count towards your minimum requirements if the work:

  • It was paid by salary  or commissions
  • It was continuous (no gaps in employment), and
  • Meets all other requirements of the program.

To apply for the express entry program you must have:

  1. A valid passport.
  2. Candidate must be 18 or more in age but less than 45.
  3. National Occupation Classification
  4. Educational Credential Assessment Report.
  5. Language test for checking English proficiency.
  6. IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
  7. CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program)
  8. Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadien (NCLC) for French
  9. Canadian job offer letter (if you have one) Provincial nomination (if you have one)
  10. Out of 1200 CRS points (Comprehensive Ranking System) receive                                good scores
  11. If you score high enough on the CRS, you will get an Invitation to Apply (ITA). An ITA means you can apply for permanent residence in Canada:
  12. Point noted: the score required to apply for permanent residence changes for each draw. Even if you do not qualify for a specific draw, you still remain in the express entry pool for one year.

8. Pay an application fee and a Right of Permanent Residence Fee.

9. Proof of funds stating that you can support yourself and your family during the stay.

10. Proof of no criminal record.

11. Candidate must go through a medical examination.

12. Candidate must have two or more years of experience.

Please note that if you have a Canadian job offer, your future employer may require providing you with an LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment).


CWC is the leading in providing visa consulting in skilled immigrants program Express entry. We have track record in highest visa success in permanent residence. Fulfill your dream to fly to Canada with CWC. We have a team of professionals who will guide you with all the rules, atmospheric conditions of particular region, visa process and documentation that you must know. We are an honest immigration consultant. Contact us for the detailed information.

Comments are closed.