Immigration lawyer Edmonton does not deal not only with immigration surrounding the oil patch. Alberta has a wide range of immigration needs, and the IMMIGRATION LAWYER EDMONTON can help at the Kahane law office. Both Alberta and the East Coast are members of our immigration law team, which allows responding to your need for this team. They will help you and your family, your employee/employer or any Edmonton based working with Immigration organization. If you are working with an Edmonton immigration lawyer can help you and heard the case, and achieve a positive outcome of your case. There are thousands of ways which can provide a friendly hand with every step. Safi law of group has very experienced and interested in the cases of immigrations which can require appearance in front of immigration, the Federal Court or Refugee Board of Canada. At the time, these offices are assisting with the following types of immigration cases:
- The sponsorship applications and appeals of the family.
- Compassionate consideration and humanitarian applications
- Refugee hearing and appeals.
- The reviews of Judicial at the Federal Court.
WHERE EDMONTON IMMIGRATION LAWYERS HELP:
- In Edmonton, permanent residency sponsoring.
- Temporary status visas.
- Work permit, visitor permits, temporary residence permits, study permits in Edmonton.
- Sponsorship class for the family, including spousal sponsorship (common law, same-sex, married people or many others).
- Opinion Letter of the labour market.
- Temporary the foreign worker program.
- Canadian experience class.
- Foreign child adoption.
- In Edmonton, the professionals or the skilled workers are looking for work.
- Self-employed individuals, entrepreneurs or investors.
- Provincial nominee based in Edmonton.
- Refugee claims or Asylum seekers (these all claims are needed for the individuals to be in Canada).
- Live-in caregivers (such as nannies).
If you are not fully sure about it, then call the Edmonton lawyer and see below for more information which is related to it.
FAMILY SPONSORSHIP APPEALS AND APPLICATIONS:
The government of Canada operates the family sponsorship program. That is only a program for Canadian or permanent residents to legally sponsor a relative that makes the possible who wish to come to the country. Those people who have sponsored relatives can work, live or study in Alberta and after gain your approval and you can live permanently in Canada. There are so many sponsorship applications and has a various type of history of obtaining and so many of the positive results for its clients.
Your relatives or colugos can do work, study or also live in the Canada if they are a permanent residents or citizens of the Canada. If you are at least 18 years old, then you can sponsor certain of your relatives to come to the Canada:
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- A person who is registered in Canada as an Indian under the act of Canadian Indian.
- PR is based in Canada.
SPONSOR YOUR SPOUSE, PARTNER OR YOUR CHILD:
If you are fully required or eligible, you can sponsor your spouse, partner or child who is dependent on becoming a permanent resident in Canada. You must able to:
- Financially support.
- Make sure they do not need government social assistance.
- The fees of spouse (partner) $1,050 or a child $150.
- The sponsor a spouse (partner) near about 12 months (one year) or a child dependent on varies of the country or nation.
- The person who is sponsoring you they have needed the biometrics. After that, they can apply for the visa. The time of process includes they have to need to give their biometric.
WHO CAN SPOUSE YOU?
- Your common-law partner.
- Your spouse.
- Your marital partner.
- Dependent children.
ELIGIBILITY OF THE PEOPLE YOU’RE SPONSORING:
You have to meet the eligibilities or requirements, your spouse, partner or dependent children must provide:
- All documents and forms are required with their application.
- Additional information which we request during processing, including:
There are various types of IMMIGRATION LAWYER IN EDMONTON that can help you or your family with applying for any spouse visa in Canada. Alberta and the East Coast both are members of our immigration law team, which allows responding to your need for this team. They will help you and your family, your employee/employer or any Edmonton-based working with Immigration organization. If you are fully required or eligible, you can sponsor your spouse, partner or child who is dependent on becoming a permanent resident in Canada. The bank details mean financial support is must be compulsory for going to another country or nation. Your common-law partner, your spouse, your conjugal partner, dependent children are only can spouse your relatives, which are included in this content.