IAD & FCC Assistance


Any person who is denied entry, or a visa or an eTA is deemed inadmissible under the ‘Canada Immigration Law’. You cannot enter Canada if you are inadmissible. If you have a valid reason to travel to Canada, you can apply for a Temporary Resident permit (TRP).
Some of the common reasons why you may be inadmissible are:

  • If you provided wrong/misleading or withheld any information in your application.
  • If you are a security risk to the country by engaging in espionage, terrorism, violence, conspiracy, subversion or being associated to any group who is involved in such activities.
  • If you have any ties with organized crime (smuggling, money laundering) war crime, or human rights violations.
  • If you have been convicted of a crime outside Canada which is punishable for a term of at least 10 years.
  • You may be inadmissible under health grounds if you have a serious medical condition which will endanger public health and safety or which can put an excessive demand on health or social services of Canada.
  • If you are unable to provide for yourself or your family financially for your duration of stay in Canada.
  • If you have been convicted of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI).
  • If your family member is inadmissible.

You might be a permanent resident, temporary resident worker, international student or a visitor and still be denied entry into Canada if you are inadmissible. You might still have options in order to enter Canada; this can be done by way of rehabilitation.

Contact Us

Cwc business hours are from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm local time at our office locations in Vancouver, Abbotsford and Toronto
Call Us