What is Inadmissibility?
Inadmissibility status describes people who are not allowed to enter or stay in Canada because of various factors as per the Canadian Immigration Law. A Canadian immigration officer will decide if you can enter Canada when you apply for a visa, an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), or when you arrive at a port of entry. You may be denied a visa, or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), refused entry to, or removed from Canada for any of these reasons:
Reasons you may be Inadmissible to Canada
- Security reasons, including espionage, subversion (attempts to overthrow a government, etc.,, violence or terrorism, or membership in an organization involved in any of these
- Human or international rights violations, including war crimes, crimes against humanity, being a senior official in a government engaged in gross human rights violations or subject to international sanctions
- Committing a crime, including driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, organized crime, including membership in an organization that takes part in organized criminal activity, people smuggling or money laundering.
- Misrepresentation, which includes providing false information or withholding information directly related to decisions made under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)
- Medical reasons – which include medical conditions that:
- endanger public health
- endanger public safety, or
- causes excessive demand on health or social services (some applicants are exempt)
- Financial reasons – if you’re unable or unwilling to support yourself and your family members
- Failure to comply with any provision of IRPA or having an inadmissible family member.
We are here to help
From assisting you choose the right pathway to immigrate or helping you file your applications, we want to make sure you have a great experience immigrating to Canada. As a multi lingual organization, our service is available in English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Gujarati, Spanish, Tagalog, Chinese
CWC Immigration Solutions Inc brings over 15 years of experience serving prospective Canadian immigrants with ethical, timely and competent representation for immigration and resettlement. With branches in Canada, UAE & India, our global immigration experts have helped over 1000’s of families, professionals and students successfully immigrate to Canada.