Canada flag

Canada immigration is not hard once you know all the possibilities available. There are more than 60 ways to immigrate to Canada and we will show will the main ones.

Is Canada immigration your main dream and goal? We know that everytime that you search about it online, you discover new programs and possibilities, which can be really confusing. The Canadian government offers more than 60 Canada immigration programs, and we at CWC can find the one that best fits for. Ready to start our immigration immersion?

Before we begin, we should advise you follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn, because we post Canada immigration news, tips and information on a daily basis, so you will always know every update about this subject.

Since we have so many Canada immigration possibilities, we are going to split this content into many articles, starting with the top 3 most popular Canada immigration programs.

1- Federal Skilled Worker

Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) is an economic immigration program that uses the Express Entry online system to manage Canadian permanent residency applications, which means that the application for this program will be completely online and the resolution of your case will arrive as fast as possible. Canada government created the Express Entry system to facilitate all the immigration application they receive.

You can apply for the FSW under two circumstances: work experience or education. If you want to apply through your work experience, you must follow these requirements:

  • Have at least one year of continuous experience within the last 10 years, full-time or equal amount of part-time work. It must be paid work. Volunteer work or unpaid internships are invalid.
  • It must be under skill type 0, A or B in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2011 list, Canada.
  • You must carry and show the duties listed in the NOC category under which you are applying for and must meet the qualifying criteria for that particular NOC group.

To be eligible for FSW program with your education experience, you must have completed a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree or a completed foreign credential with an educational credential assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC. This report should show that the foreign credential is equal to a Canadian credential.

2- Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP)

Canadian employers who want to hire foreign workers to fill temporary labor and skill shortages can hire through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program. As an employer, you will need a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) before you can hire the foreign worker. An LMIA verifies that the job offered to a foreign national could not be filled by a Canadian worker and the foreign worker is needed to do the job.

The employer, if applying to hire a foreign worker through the TFWP program, needs to pay a fee and it is subject to approval. After a positive LMIA is granted, the employer has to submit the document to the foreign worker, who can apply for a work permit to IRCC on the basis of that LMIA.

3- Family Sponsorship

It’s possible to start your parent’s immigration to Canada right away! If you are a Canadian Citizen, a Permanent Resident of Canada, a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Indian Act and have at least 18 years old, you can sponsor your spouse, partner, dependent children, parents, and grandparents to become permanent residents of Canada.

Read more: know every detail about Family Sponsorship program

That’s it for today! If you want to know more about every Canada Immigration program, don’t hesitate to follow us at our social media channels and to come back to our blog every once in a while.

If you want to get in touch with CWC immigration experts, call us at the following numbers:

Vancouver: 604 598 5555
WhatsApp: +1 778 996 5050
Toronto: 905 670 4444
Abbotsford: 604 852 4444
India 0172 521 7777
Dubai : +97 145 516 343

This will be a free assessment!