If you are staying and registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian act, then you can sponsor your child, spouse, or your partner also to live in Canada. A child who is over the age of 22 and utterly dependent on their parents due to some causes mentally or physically is eligible to reach Canada as a dependent child. The age limit of a dependent child is at least 18 years of age. Only those people who are the Canadian citizen or permanent resident, they can SPONSOR DEPENDENT CHILD IN CANADA. Both parents are able and eligible to participate in these services of passport for their child and sign the application form, which is very necessary. But the parents cannot sponsor the sibling (your brother and sister) over the age of 18 years to Canada. And along with the spouse, common-law partner, parents, grandparents, children, or conjugal are allows Canadian citizen or PR (permanent resident) to sponsor nephew or niece and also a brother or sister no Canadian requirement for the children to their parents to carry the consent letter. At the same time, these types of consent letters are requested by immigration authorities when they leave and enter the foreign nation.
YOU HAVE TO GET READY TO APPLY:
These basic guidelines are more necessary information about:
- Eligibilities or requirements.
- How to avoid common mistakes.
- How to apply for it.
ABOUT THE COMPLETE PROCESS:
Suppose you are entirely eligible to sponsor your spouse, partner, or any of your dependent children to become the PR (permanent resident). If you do these things, you must be able to:
- If you support them financially.
- You have to make sure the Canadian government; they do not need the social assistance.
- The fees of a spouse, partner fees are $1,050, and a child from $150.
- Due to the impacts of Covid-19, we cannot do the application process is normally; you have to give the accurate process time for most of the applications process.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO SPONSOR THEIR SPOUSE OR A CHILD:
Some of the eligibilities are more important if you are going to Canada for a spouse visa. For example, you can sponsor your partner, spouse, or your dependent child if:
- Your age limit is at least 18 years of old.
- If you are a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen, or any person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act.
- If you are outside Canada but living in Canada, you have to show that you plan to live in Canada when people want to sponsor become PR (permanent residents).
- If you are a permanent resident living outside Canada, then you cannot sponsor someone.
- If you are entirely able, you are not taking the social assistance for causes rather than a disability.
- If you can provide the basic needs for any of the people, then you want to sponsor.
WHO CAN SPONSOR YOU?
You can sponsor your spouse, dependent child, common-law partner, or conjugal partner.
- The age at least 18 years old.
- Legally married with their partner.
- At least the age of 18 years old.
- They can be either sex.
- They are not legally married to you.
- They have been living at least 12 consecutive months with you.
YOUR CONJUGAL PARTNER:
> They can be either sex.
- The age is at least 18 years old.
- They live outside Canada.
- He has been in a relationship for at least one year with you.
- They under the age of 22 years.
- They do not have a common-law partner or a spouse.
- Both parents are unable to support finally, or the child is not good both mentally and physically.
If you are living in the Canada and you are a permanent resident or the Canadian citizen. You can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, or dependent child, and you can take their visa from the embassy in this. If your child is over 22 years or they are not good, both mentally or physically condition. Only Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents can SPONSOR DEPENDENT CHILD IN CANADA. Some of the requirements and eligibilities are most important, which are included in this content. Without these requirements, you cannot apply visa for Canada. The age limit of a dependent child is at least 18 years of the age. . A child who is over the age of 22 and utterly dependent on their parents due to some factors or causes and all reasons included in this content which can help you to take your visa of your sponsor dependent child in the Canada.