The super visa of Canada is a multi-entry visa that can help to provide the multi entries. It is up to ten years of a period. The main key difference in the super visa is that it helps to allow the individuals to stay in Canada up to two years at a time however, the visa of ten-year multiple entries would only have six months for each entry or only have a status period. Mostly the visitors visit Canada for up to six months, and they enter first time in Canada. But they want to stay longer, and they must apply for an extension, so they have to pay a new fee. The grandparents and the parents who are eligible to visit family in Canada for up to two years with the help of a super visa and also without the need to renew their status of visa. It is very beneficial for the parents and grandparents because another visa process is very costly and takes more time to get your visa. But in super visas, its range is very low compared to others, and the timing of the visa process is near about 45 to 50 days only. Many specific requirements are very necessary to get a super visa. The main eligibilities are most important for the A SUPER VISA OF CANADA because, without these eligibilities, you cannot get your visa recently.
THE IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY:
You have to need some things to eligible for a super visa. Without these documents and things, you cannot receive your visa. So these things are necessary:
- The grandparents and parents of any permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.
- You have to need a signed letter from your grandchild orchid child who invites you to Canada, which includes:
The length of your visit and also a promise of financial support.
All people and the list of people in the household of that person who wants to go to Canada.
A photocopy of those documents which are the person’s permanent resident or Canadian resident.
- You have needed the medical insurance from the company of Canadian insurance, which are:
It is compulsory to valid for at least one year from the date of entry.
You have to need the medical insurance which has been paid.
At least coverage of $100,000.
YOU HAVE TO NEED ALSO:
- You have to take the immigration medical exam.
- You have to meet certain conditions.
- You can apply outside of Canada for a super visa.
- It can be allowed to the entry of Canada.
PROOF OF FUNDS (FINANCIAL SUPPORT):
The Canadian permanent resident or Canadian citizen your child or grandchild who invite you to Canada, you have to prove their household meets the minimum important income. These all funds are important for a super visa because, without these things, you cannot get you the visa. The following documents are very compulsory and need proof of funds:
- Most important bank statements.
- Pay stubs.
- NOA (Notice of Assessment) or T4/T1 for the tax of recent year.
- The salary and date of hiring is includes in the employment letter.
- The stubs of the employment insurance.
OTHER CONDITIONS WHICH WE ARE CONSIDER:
If you decided to go to Canada so, we are considering various important things. You have to a genuine visitor visa to Canada who is leaving by selecting your visit in the end. It would be best if you looked at all these things when you apply for the visa:
- The main purpose of visiting Canada.
- Your family members and your financial support.
- Your ties to your home nation, such as India and any other nation.
- The economic and political stability which is over all of your home nations.
Eligible parents and grandparents can visit Canada with their families without renewing the status for up to two years. After that, you can still apply for the visitor visa or a super visa for Canada or any other country. If you want to go to Canada, it is a very great chance for you to go to Canada with the help of a super visa. It is very beneficial for the parents and grandparents because other visa process is very costly and takes more time to get your visa which is not good for visa process. But in super visas, its range is very low as compared to others, and the timing of the visa process is near about 45 to 50 days only. The bank statements and the other funds are very important, if it is not good, then the embassy can reject your visa, and you have to face the refusal case. So, be careful when you are applying for you’re A SUPER VISA OF CANADA because it is a great opportunity for everyone.