In this era, everyone is willing to migrate to the other developed or foreign country from their own home country. People migrate through different types of visas like study visas, tourist visas, and work visas, etc. everyone who is migrating to Canada wants to stay over there for a lifetime. In other words, we can say that the one who migrates to Canada from its home country wants to get status of a permanent resident of Canada. Provisional Nominee Program (PNP) helps you in this. If you are going through a Provisional Nominee Program (PNP) you have the highest chances of getting status of a permanent resident of Canada. CWC Canada Solutions helps people in migrating through the Provisional Nominee Program (PNP). We are certified and help you in migrating in a legal way and help you in getting permanent residence in Canada.
What do you mean by Provisional Nominee Program (PNP)?
Provisional Nominee Program (PNP) is a program or strategy for those employees who have abilities, education qualification, and work exploit for donating to the economy of a particular zone or nation. It becomes very useful and beneficial when you are willing to live in that region or state and you are willing to get status of permanent Canadian resident
How Provisional Nominee Program (PNP) works:
Provisional Nominee Program (PNP) is a program or strategy for employees who fulfills the following things :
• Have the abilities, education qualification, and work exploit for sponsorship in the providence of a particular zone or nation
• Who is willing to stay in that particular zone or nation
• Willing to be a permanent Canadian resident
Each region or state has its own requirements and streamlet. For instance, in a program stream, zones or nations may target:
• Business people
• Skilled workers
• Semi-skilled workers
Procedure of Provisional Nominee Program (PNP):
This is a paper-based application process for applying for the Provisional Nominee Program (PNP). You apply in two stages:
1. First of all, you must have to decide the region or state in which you want to live in Canada and apply for that region or state for the nomination. Then they will review your application based on :
• needs of Their immigration
• if you genuinely plan to live over there
2. After when a region or state nominates you, then you must apply for permanent residence.
Express Entry process:
2 methods for apply in the online Express Entry Process:
• For a nomination You contact the region or state under an Express Entry stream
• If you are nominated by the region or state then you can create you’re Express Entry profile and can show that you have been nominated.
• You can create your express entry profile and show the regions or states you are interested in
• You can contact them directly If a region or state sends you a “notification of interest”.
• You can apply to their express entry team:
If you are nominated, the region or state will provide it to you through your account, and you can receive it automatically
In both cases:
• You must meet with the required eligibility criteria of the region or state
• You must submit an express entry profile and show that you meet the required eligibility criteria
• When you are invited to apply, you can submit an electronic application to IRCC.
Steps for applying for the Provisional Nominee Program (PNP):
• fill out your application form
when you are nominated by a province or region, then you can submit an application for the permanent residence
the application includes the instruction guide and all the required form you need to fill out after you are nominated by any region or state
• pay your application fees
in most cases, your fees will consist of:
• processing fee for you and the one to whom you include in your application
• right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
• third-party fees
• submit your application
before redirecting your application, make sure that you:
• answer all the essential questions
• have sign your application and all other forms
• consisting of your processing fee
• consisting of all the supporting documents
Provinces have PNPs:
• New Brunswick
• British Columbia
• Nova Scotia
• Newfoundland and Labrador
• Northwest Territories
• Prince Edward Island
Today, everyone who migrates to Canada on any of the bases wants to become a permanent resident over there. For this, they need to apply for the Provisional Nominee Program (PNP) which helps you in getting permanent resident in Canada. CWC Canada Solutions helps people in migrating through the Provisional Nominee Program (PNP). We are certified and authorized. We help you in every aspect and clear all your doubts regarding Provisional Nominee Program (PNP). Come to us and make your dream of becoming a permanent resident of Canada comes true.