Super visas typically grant entry to Canada for up to two years, with the ability to apply for extensions of one year at a time. Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents who want to visit Canada for lengthy periods. It is valid for 10 years. People who don’t know WHAT IS SUPER VISA CANADA
The Super Visa has allowed many thousands of international parents and grandparents to come to Canada for extended periods, benefiting families and communities across the country, not just socially, but economically too.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SUPER VISA CANADA:-
There are couples of condition to apply super visa:-
1. You must have an invitation from a host in Canada (i.e. your child or grandchild). The host must meet a minimum income level, as they are responsible for your financial support while in Canada.
2. You must pass a medical examination.
3. You must have valid Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year. Applicants must show proof that they have purchased private medical insurance coverage from a Canadian insurance provider.
THE INSURANCE POLICY MUST:-
- be valid for at least one year;
- cover health care, hospitalization, and repatriation(refugee);
- provide a minimum coverage of $100,000;
- be valid for each entry to Canada;
- Be available for review by an officer at a Canadian port of entry
SUPER VISA LETTER OF INVITATION:-
A successful Super Visa application must include a letter of invitation written by the host (child or grandchild) in Canada. This letter must include the following information about the invite (parent or grandparent)
- Complete name
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- Relationship to the host
- The purpose of the trip to Canada
- How long the invite intends to stay in Canada
- Where the invite will stay, and how he or she intends to finance purchases while in Canada
- When the invite plans to leave Canada.
In addition, the following information about the host must be included:
- Job title
- Information about status in Canada (citizen or permanent resident), including proof of status
- Family details, including names and dates of birth
- The total number of persons residing in the household
- Proof of minimum income.
TRV means temporary resident visa unless they are from a country that is free from this requirement. Having a TRV and Super Visa will allow for parents and grandparents to travel freely between Canada and their home country regularly without having to re-apply for a TRV each time they want to return to Canada. Applicants must request a multiple entry visa for up to ten years and pay the required multiple-entry fee with their application.
If applicants are from a country that does not require a TRV may also apply for a Super Visa, however, rather than being issued a TRV they will be given an official letter from the government of Canada to present upon entry which will allow them to remain in Canada for up to 2 years at a time.
SUPER VISA EXTENSIONS:-
Super visas allow holders to remain in Canada for up to two years. If you want to stay in Canada for longer than two years, you must apply to extend your stay. You should submit your extension application no later than 30 days before your current status expires. If your current visa expires while your extension application is still being processed, you may remain in Canada while waiting for a decision to be made. This is called implied status.
SUPER VISA FOR VISA-EXEMPT VISITORS:-
Depending on their country of citizenship, some foreign nationals do not require a visitor visa to visit Canada. These are referred to as visa-exempt visitors. Visa-exempt visitors are only allowed to remain in Canada for a period of up to six months without renewing their status. So, parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents who are visa-exempt may still want to apply for a super visa. This will allow them to remain in Canada for up to two years at a time, increasing the time they can spend with their loved ones in Canada.
The parent and grandparent Super Visa has its advantages as it allows eligible parents and grandparents to visit family in Canada for up to two years before they need to renew their status. The Super Visa allows parents and grandparents re-entry into Canada for a period of up to 10 years. WHAT IS SUPER VISA CANADA Super visa insurance also provides coverage for issues such as emergency medical and dental care, hospitalization, prescription medication. Super visa wants their personal information. You must have an invitation from a host in Canada.