Today a large number of people migrate to Canada for study purposes or travel purposes or work purposes or for business purposes every year. all people has a different purpose for migrating. The one who migrates to Canada for any kind of purpose wants to become a permanent resident of Canada. The environment and living standard of Canada make everyone willing to become a permanent resident of Canada and stay over there for a lifetime. For becoming a permanent resident of Canada you have to meet the eligibility criteria of a Canadian permanent resident. For this purpose, you get a Permanent resident assessment for becoming eligible to become a permanent resident of Canada. Some people are not aware of the Canada permanent resident assessment. CWC Canada is the one who makes you clear about all the doubts of the Canada Permanent Residence (PR) Assessment. We are the reliable one and most experienced one and one who help you in every aspect. We clear all your doubts regarding everything.
What is Permanent Residency?
Permanent Residency is a resident status of a person in Canada and they are not citizens but have the right to stay over there on the basis of a permanent resident. It is a permanent period. A person with such type of status is called a permanent resident of Canada.
In other words, we can say that a person who is staying in Canada for a long period of time and meet the entire eligibility criteria for becoming a permanent resident of Canada get permanent residency in Canada. For becoming a permanent resident in Canada you have to fulfill the essential requirements. Then you apply for Canadian permanent residency. their assessment of points provided to you on the basis of different factors like education, skills, work experience, etc. after this the sum up of all points of all factors will decide that permanent residency is provided to you or not.
Canada Permanent Residence Assessment:
Different assessment of points provided to all candidates for the different factors. The assessment or points are provided within the following categories:
• Education Qualification
• Official Language Proficiency
• Second Official Language
• Work Experience in Canada
• Age: the maximum assessment or points which are provided to an individual candidate is 100 (with a spouse or common-law partner). In the case of without spouse or common-law partner, it is 110. For getting the maximum points in each category you should be in the age bracket of 20-29 years old. The maximum points provided to those who are under 27 years, or over 45 years.
• Education qualification: the maximum points given to your education level and is 150 points, without a spouse or common-law partner you will be awarded 140 points
• Official Language Proficiency: language ability is further divided into four categories: reading, writing, talking, and listening. The maximum points to be provided are 32 with a spouse or common-law partner or 34 without a spouse or common-law partner. When all these categories are added, the maximum points are provided to an individual candidate is 128 with a spouse and 136 without a spouse.
• Second Official Language: the categories for the second official language proficiency are the same. The maximum number of points which is awarded to an individual candidate is 22/24. For each subcategory, 6 points are given.
• Work Experience of Canada: when you are working in Canada on any profile you will be getting another point for that work experience. In the case of a spouse or common-law-partner, 70 points are the maximum points that are given to an individual candidate for their work experience in Canada. in case of without spouse or common-law-partner 80 points are awarded to you for the work experience in Canada. the work experience of Canada must be five years or more than five years.
• Less than a year: 0 points
• 1 year: 40 points
• 2 year: 53 points
• 3 year: 64 points
• 4 year: 72 points
• 5 years or more: 80 points
So many people migrate to Canada for different purposes. After migrating to Canada it is clear that they will not want to come back to their home country. they want to become a permanent resident in Canada. for becoming a permanent resident in Canada you must fulfill all the required eligibility which is necessary for getting permanent residency in Canada. for this, you will be awarded the assessment for the different factors like age, education, etc. many people have so many doubts regarding the assessment system. CWC Canada is the one who makes you clear about all the doubts of the Canada Permanent Residence (PR) Assessment. We are an expert in our profession. We help you in each aspect. We clear all your doubts about the Canada Permanent Residence Assessment. Come to us get perfect knowledge and become a permanent resident in Canada.