Most of the people in India like to go and work in abroad countries as these countries have high on hog and comfortable lifestyles. Among all these countries, Canada is the most loved country for the ones who want to go in foreign countries. This country is not only rich in economic status even this country provides the social security to the people. Work permit to Canada is a good option for the ones having higher qualifications and experience. CWC is the leading immigration for Canada work permit agent in Chandigarh. We are the best and an over the board immigration consultant. We are providing our services in an ethical way in India, Dubai and Canada.
Work permit: The allowance by Canadian government to work and stay in Canada is work permit. There are two types of work permit:
- Open work permit
- Employer specific work permit
LMIA: A positive Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document issued by the Human Resources and Social Development Canada (HRSDC) which verifies that this job profile could not be filled by a Canadian worker so they need a foreign national to do this job. If a Canadian employer wants to hire a temporary foreign worker, they have to apply for an LMIA to the Canadian government.
Open work permit: the allowance to workers to work anywhere in Canada except the business who are not completing the business standards for instance who are engaged in the sex trade such as strip clubs, erotic massage parlors or escorts services is open work permit. In order to apply it you will not require a positive Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), it is non job specifies work permit. It is a fruitful option for the students and spouses of professionals to engage in employment.
You can apply for open work permit under the following conditions:
- Permanent residence who have applied to an office in Canada.
- Dependent family member of some permanent resident and citizen of Canada.
- Spouse, common in law or conjugal partner or family member of any student or worker in Canada.
- An international student graduated from a recognized institute and eligible for the post graduate work permit program.
- Have a closed work permit and are being abused or at a risk of being abused in relation to your job in Canada.
- Refugees, refugee claimants, protected persons and their family members
- Some young workers participating in the special program.
- Some temporary residents.
Documents required for applying Open work permit to Canada:
- A valid passport.
- Two recent passport sized photographs.
- Educational qualification certificates such as provisional, transcript and backlog.
- Language proficiency test results.
- Documents of professional qualification and work experience.
- Documents stating that you can afford your expenses while your stay in Canada.
- Candidate must have gone through medical examination.
- Police clearance certificate.
- Give a proof to officer that you will move out of Canada after the expiry of your visa.
- Application fee.
- If you have spouse in Canada then documents of marriage such as marriage certificate and other proofs.
- If you are dependent or family member of person in Canada you have to prove it though documents.
Employer Specific Work Permit: it is also called as closed work permit and is often subject to a job offer by a Canadian employer supported by a positive Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). This program allows a foreign worker to work for a specific employer for a specific period of time. This type of work permit will include the name of the employer you can work for, time duration and location of work if applicable.
Eligibility to apply for Employer Specific work permit:
- Give a proof to officer that you will move out of Canada after the expiry of your work permit.
- Proof of funds that you are financially stable to afford your expenses in Canada.
- No previous criminal records.
- You must not work for the organization that are not completing the business standards such as who are working in the sex trade such as strip clubs, erotic dance or massage parlors and escort services.
- Proof of medical examination.
These visas or work permit comes under the TFWP program (Temporary Foreign Worker Program). There are four types of workers in this program:
- Highly skilled workers program
- Low skilled/unskilled workers program
- Seasonal Agricultural workers program
- Caregivers’ program
If you want to earn dollars in Canada work permit is a good option for you. With the work, workers can to get round the worth seeking places in Canada and explore the country’s art, literature and history. CWC is the best and prominent Canada work agent in Chandigarh. Our experts will give you all the guidance that you need to know. We give the advice in which you can bank upon. To fulfills your dream to work in Canada visit our office or contact us.